Monday, May 12, 2008

I Know The Answer!

Remember the kid in class who would desperately wave her hand in an attempt to answer every question? Don't hate me....I was sometimes that kid! I still love an audience, and after years of helping friends and colleagues make sense of online marketing and Web best practices, figured it was time to raise my hand.

I've launched my new company,
Red Valise, and this blog in the spirit of helping business owners and managers make sense of the Web and the impact is has on their business. I'll be focusing on helping companies improve their Web experiences so they can do important stuff like generate more revenue (or leads), enhance their brand presence, and improve their ROI on their online marketing efforts.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog. I'll be updating it fairly frequently (aiming for at least once a week) with best practices and ideas I'm noodling on as I develop topics for my newsletter, DIY Site Renovations.

Let me know what topics you'd like to hear about. Some I'm currently exploring are:
- How to ease into Web 2.0
- Rewarding good behavior: How to reward customers for finding your site
- Are site renovations the antidote to a full-scale overhaul in a recession economy?


No comments: